Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thank you Alicia and everyone involved in Cady O’Daly Farm!



I cannot say enough, how truly thankful I am to have been able to be a part of this amazing little farm tucked away in Goode, Va. It started with me posting an ad to find a place to ride every now and again while I was in college and it turned out to be so much more. I learned so much while I was working for Alicia and I am so thankful for the time she put into helping me better my riding and for giving me so many opportunities.

Not only did I work for her, but she was so selfless and handed off so many business opportunities to me in order to help me out. We have had so many great times and so many memories from racking our brains trying to find a solution to a problem with a horse to weekend long shows that were so much fun.

Thank you Alicia for being such a great friend and trusting me and encouraging me to go further in what I love to do.

Emily and Josh-you both are incredible at what you do! It was so great getting to know both of you and I wish you guys the best of luck in your future together! It’s not goodbye, but see you later! :) If ever in Charlotte, you will always have a place to stay!

-Kris LaLuna

No comments:

Post a Comment